[It's a little pathetic that my me time is in the shower, I know. But in my defence, in the name of water conservation I have had to really strategise my showers to get the maximum enjoyment levels in as little time as possible. So I've narrowed it down to a science, the Science of Me.]
Lets spend five minutes together in the shower. We won’t time it but the goal is to complete all of the below steps in five minutes or less while still sucking up every ounce of relaxation we can. Are you ready? Okay, drop the towel and jump in!
- Turn shower on
- Wet hair
- Put shampoo in hair
- Wash shampoo out of eyes.
- Massage shampoo in hair and scalp
- Mmm. Self-scalp massage = fantastic. [if it doesn't feel great you may be doing it wrong ]
- Rinse hair
- Put hair conditioner in
- Ignore instructions on bottle and start from roots
- Get frustrated over trying to comb wild mane of hair with fingers
- Knock elbow on soap shelf. Funny bone not-so-funny.
- Wash various limbs
- Sing something
- Draw pictures on the steam in the wall
- Wow its amazing how much prettier your writing looks when you’re doing it with your finger.
- Shave legs
- Hop around cursing the spot where you just cut yourself with the razor
- Calm down
- Stand with your head under the faucet
- Rinse the conditioner out of your hair
- Wash your face
- Exit the shower into the warm and snuggly embrace of your star wars towel.
I love it when we get naked together. Til next time!